We only allow bookings of up to 8 people online. If our online booking system hasn't got the time you want give us a call on 01244 820 559 and we can certainly see what we can do to accommodate you.
- Well behaved children are welcome in the dining areas of the pub during the day, however, after 7pm we request that all children inside the pub are over 10 years of age. We do not have a children’s menu but smaller portions from the menu are available. We don't have high chairs, baby change facilities and we can't allow prams due to the size of the pub
- Please do not bring a dog with you if you are making a booking to dine at the pub.
- Accessibility - the pub is situated in the basement of Watergate House, a Grade II Listed building, so sadly we cannot offer step free access
- Time allocations for bookings are as follows - 90 minutes for tables of 1-3 people and 120 minutes for 4-6 people and 150 minutes for tables of 7 or more
- We do not book out our bar tables - they are offered on a first come basis
You will need to complete all sections of the first panel before you will be able to start to enter details in the second panel. We will confirm your booking by email. If you experience any problems with the online booking system please don’t hesitate to call us.